This type of mini threads is the first therapeutic choice for patients who are around 50 years old with superficial crow’s feet and fine wrinkling on forehead, neck and upper lip (also known as “barcode” wrinkles). These mini threads are applied with pinpoint accuracy, as the skin in the treated areas is very fine. The wrinkle cannulation technique specifically attempts to act as a “filler”, stimulating the synthesis of a collagen “cylinder” just below the suture. This way, wrinkles are progressively reduced and the face is visibly rejuvenated.
- Multifilament PDO twisted thread spiralling around the needle.
- 38 mm to 50 mm.
- Suitable as “wrinkle filler”
- Specially indicated for medial deep wrinkles in areas of fine skin:
- Especialmente indicado en las arrugas medio-profundas de áreas de piel fina:
- Crow’s feet
- Upper lip
- Should not be applied to wrinkles or creases where skin is tougher (nasolabial folds)